[Update 3] Gran Turismo 5 goes 2.0
The very same day Microsoft is releasing its Forza Motorsport 4 in North America, a 1,192 MB patch turn GT5 2.0. [Update: all new stuff (cars and gear) are on mygrantutismo.net]
You'll find complete patchnotes here.
Most important changes:
- The over 800 standard cars included in the game are now given simplified cockpit views.
- New Downloadable Content button, with DLC comming 18th October, 2011
- All replay videos recorded after the 2.0 update will have [Forward] [Rewind] buttons.
- Save and Resume endurance races.
- Multiple car settings/save feature
- Added 11 NASCAR cars available to the car de dealerships.
- Added the car Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports
- Avatar now usable in Photo Travel
- In Online Lounge, Car Restrictions has been added in the regulations.
- When a user logs in consecutively, a bonus will now be applied to experience and race rewards.
It will increase to 110% in the 1st day, 130% in the 2nd day, 150% in the 3rd day, 170% in the 4th, to a maximum of 200% in the 5th day.
- Official Support for the G25/G27 Racing Wheels
And less important:
- New Opening Movie
- Addition of the weather change menu in Arcade Mode, and "Practice" of the GT Mode
- More info on the running Remote Race on the website side.
- New Photo Stage "Indy: NASCAR Pit Stop".
- Experience gained in online races have been increased by 60%, and rewards have been increased by 66%.
- A new brand "AMG" has been added to the MUSEUM.
+ others minor improvement in UI, AI.